Friday, March 30, 2012

Internal Email subscription fail

I'm having an issue with subscriptions. I created a subscription to
email a report both to an external address and internal address. The
subscription worked fine (Mail sent to ... ) in RS. The outside
entity received the email, but the internal entity does not receive
the email. Is there some configuration I'm missing on the exchange
side in order to accept a connection from RS? Thanks
DaveOn Aug 31, 3:29 pm, Dave <david.brueg...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having an issue with subscriptions. I created a subscription to
> email a report both to an external address and internal address. The
> subscription worked fine (Mail sent to ... ) in RS. The outside
> entity received the email, but the internal entity does not receive
> the email. Is there some configuration I'm missing on the exchange
> side in order to accept a connection from RS? Thanks
> Dave
It sounds more like your Exchange Server is filtering out the
extension type (i.e., PDF, MHTML, etc) of the report attached to the
email. Also, I'm not sure what the 'from' email is set to from SSRS;
however, if it is different than what is expected by the Exchange
Server, it may flag it as Spam. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultantsql

No comments:

Post a Comment